Wednesday, 4 August 2010

DONATION

Hi class. It's me, Nga.

This Sunday ( 8/8), my friends and I will be going to the orphanage in Bien Hoa.

I'm writing this to ask you all for some donation for the orphans there.

If you ( or your friends, or your family )have any one of the following things that you want to share, please pack them up and come with us.

1. Books:

The children there range from 5 to 18 years old. There are about 20 kids, including boys and girls. If you have any books or comics that you love to give to them as a present,old books that you already read, I'm sure they will like them a lot.

2. DVDs/ CDs:

Any good movies or songs are welcome ( either in English or in Vietnamese).

3. Clothes:

Your old clothes that no longer fit you, please share them.

4. Toys:

The children there have little chance to pick up toys that they like from shops because they have no parents, and they live like a big family with lots of sisters and brothers, so they play together and share toys together.

So, if you can share your old toys, it will be lots of fun to them.

5. Anything that you want to share.


I'll be collecting donation.

If you love to come with us to the orphanage, just call me at 098 789 6242. I'll give you more information about this trip on Sunday(8/8).

If you love to come but you can't, and you want to share something, let me know, I'll wait for you at ILA school in 2 days to get your donation:

Thursday (5/8) from 7pm to 10pm ( at room 213 ),
+ Saturday (7/8)( in the teacher's room ) from 10am to 10:30am.

You all are welcome to join >:D<

P/S: Greg will not be able to join due to teaching that day. But we can come together some time in the future.

See you, and hope to get more donation.

1 comment:

  1. whoo are u
    well ok
    wait until Blaine come back class then blaine'll bring a few things that blaine think it could bring happiness to give to poor children and it might have a few money to charity ok ?
    thanks for read this
    bye
    3G

    ReplyDelete