Saturday, 18 April 2009

Hi everybody ! My name's Thao.I'm 13 years old. I'm studying in Ngo Quyen school and I'm learning English at ILA. In English school , I have two funny teachers who are very friendly with students. I don't have friends yet because I'm qiuet, but I'll endeavour to be more friendly. There are 5 people in my family, my parents, my aunt, my younger sister and me. My parents are workers and my aunt is a housewife, my sister and I are students. My sister is very cute and smart. She has a lot of congratulatory certificates. She is good at music. She can play the piano and so can I. My favorite food is pho. I like listening music, watching TV and playing the piano in my freetime. My favorite singers are Hannah Montana, Demi Lovato, Britney Spears... In the future, I want to be a teacher and teach the piano. I want my village to have a lot of artists and I would like to develop musical ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment