My name is Sarah.Iam thirteen years old.I know Iam an important person because in the future I will be Miss World. My family has four people and I am the oldest sister.My younger brother is 7 years old and he studies at International Primary School.He is a very good student and nice but sometimes I hate him because he is boring.My father’s 40 years old ,he’s a very good doctor and he’s a great father.My mother’s a beautiful woman and she cooks very well.I study at school . I think Iam tall and beautiful.Iam 1.60 meters.Iam 44 kilos.I want to be a doctor because I want to help ill people who don’t have enough money to be cured. I think Iam a hot tempered girl but sometimes Iam very kind.I help mom do the housework and help friends when I can.I think I like the people in this class but michael always says that he wants to kiss Sophie
and that makes me scared. I love all the people in our class.
SARAH
222 sarah !!!
ReplyDeleteI'm Mjley ^^ ♥