I will tell you about my bussiness.It just happened yesterday evening, it was raining, I walked on the street.And then I saw two person, a girl and and woman.I came to them and asked:”Excuse me”.
“Yes?” the woman said with voice very cool and distant.
I asked her to do a favour.She looked me suspiciously, I think she is a suspicious person.
“I need some help” me said.She look at me along the full length of her nose.
“You’ve never forgotten what ?”, she asked.
“My wallet” me answered. “I must’ve left it in my other jacket”
“Are you asking me money ?” she asked.And I said I wanted to give her a silk umbrella cost 20 pound for a pound to get home.
“I think I’d better just give you a taxi-fare.” she said.I cried and began begged her to take the umbrella for a pound.Then she took the umbrella and gave me a pound.
“Thank you, madam” and then I left.After that, I crossed a street and walked fast as I can.I walked to a pud.In the pub, I moved towards the bar.I gave him a pound and he gave me a drink.It’s a very expensive drink.Then I went to where my hat and coat were.When I finished put them, I quickly from the rack one of the many wet umbrella, and left.I opened my new umbrella and went down the road and it is my bussiness time.
Thank you for reading this,
David
hahaha, one umbrella, please!!!
ReplyDelete^^.N.
Ohhh!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a real Comedy! (%_%...)
R(&*o&*&b(*&*@#e!&*&@(^r&(@^#(*!t@^%^@&*#*)$)