Monday, 12 July 2010

The Umbrella Man by Justin

I'm going to tell you about my life. I'm an alcoholic in my life, so i can't live without it
It just happened yesterday evening, it was raining, I walked on the street.And then I saw two person, a girl and and woman.I came to them and asked:”Excuse me”. I do hope you'll excuse me.I was sheltering under my umbrella (actually, it wasn't mine), i held high over my head.
“Yes?” the woman said with voice very cool and distant.
She looked me suspiciously, I think she is a suspicious person.
I continued to say :
“I need some help” me said.She look at me along the full length of her nose.
“You’ve never forgotten what ?”, she asked.
“My wallet” me answered. “I must left it in my other jacket”
“Are you asking me money ?” she asked.And I said I wanted to give her a silk umbrella cost 20 pound for a pound to get home.
“I think I’d better just give you a taxi-fare.” she said.I cried and began begged her to take the umbrella for a pound.Then she took the umbrella and gave me a pound.
“Thank you, madam” and then I left.After that, I crossed a street and walked fast as I can.I walked to a pub.In the pub , I gave salesclerk a pound and he gave me a wine It’s a very expensive drink.Then I went to where my hat and coat were.When I finished put them, I quickly from the rack one of the many wet umbrella, and left.I opened my new umbrella and went to my home . I wish I remembered that story . I slept . Have a nice day !
Thank you every body reading my story
The end !!!! See you again at new story
P/s : I wish all my friends studied hard and docile .
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS FOREVER !!!!
JUSTIN

5 comments:

  1. I love you, too, Justin! Do you love me and Greg???
    ^^Nga

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and teacher greg
    justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You copied a lot of sentences from mine and David's.
    How could you do that?
    I read your story and I realized that you copied my words, my ideas....
    -I'm going to tell you about my life. I'm an alcoholic in my life, so i can't live without it; I was sheltering under my umbrella (actually, it wasn't mine), i held high over my head...
    David's ideas : “Are you asking me money ?” she asked.And I said I wanted to give her a silk umbrella cost 20 pound for a pound to get home." and "I think I’d better just give you a taxi-fare.” she said.I cried and began begged her to take the umbrella for a pound.Then she took the umbrella and gave me a pound."
    and more....
    Aren't you ashamed?
    I hate you so much.
    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH OH!

    JUSTIN! YOU'D BETTER STEP OUT AND DO SOMETHING( WRITE YOUR OWN STORY, FOR EXAMPLE)
    IF NOT, I'M AFRAID SUSAN WILL EAT YOU OUT!!!!
    ^^.NgA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin, you should listen to Ms Nga or I'll bite you,"cheating boy".
    Susan.>.<

    ReplyDelete