Monday, 25 May 2009

Dear lovely students!
Can you guess who I am? :) let me tell you. I am your EVIL who always force you to do homework and shout you in class ;)).

Let me introduce something :D
Name: Miss. T
Horoscope: Aries
Job: T.A - ILA
Email: MinhThuy9.2@gmail.com
Characteristics: hot-tempered (be careful, guys! don't let me down..), humorous, friendly and easy-going :)
Well, this is the first time I've written on this blog. And I feel strange because there is no function of inserting emotion icon on the menu. It's totally different from Yahoo blog ToT. However, this blog is really interesting thanks to all of entries. Honestly, all of you have a good writing than I have. Well done! :) In fact, I used to be very lazy at writing sth by English when I were a child. I hate learning English and doing homework too :"> However, the more I am growing up, the more importance of learning English I realize. Nowadays, English becomes the most popular language all over the world and it is a mean to connect with the world: reading news, listening to music, watching movie, chatting with foreigners, doing business, surfing webs......... =] bla bla bla... everything uses English to express. That's why I have tried to learn English until now and becoming a TA is not only a job but also a chance to study more... U re learning and so am I....:) Let's help together! So if u need any help or new idea, contact me! I'm looling forward to hearing your opinion.. ^^ ...

Bye for now...
gud night!

p/s: who wrote the blog on Sunday 17 May? T_T this entry is so rude - very impolite. Is there anyone know the writer?!? >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment