KIM BUM
Dear Kim Bum.My name is Cherry. I’m tthirteen years old and I’m a student. I go to Truong Chinh school. I’m a nice girl I hope make friend-ship.I like something and I hate dishonesty.I met you on TV and I like you so much. You are a good actor. Teens like you because you are a cute boy.I think the life always starts affect and I think affect can help us well. You are a actor and you are a famous person.You have a lot of fans and lot of people know you. I met you in “Boys over flower”.In the film, you are a nice boy, people always help you and the girls like you. I like the character you acting because it is nice.In other films you acting, the charater is always a good boy and people like you with the character you acting
No comments:
Post a Comment