Dear Micheal
I am a 200-year old student in HCM,VN and my name is Anna. I like a bomb, h bomb and my most favorite hobbies is you. I don't like anyone that doesn't like you.
I know about you very much. You are the person who have a most handsome face in the uneverse. Your eyes is blue, when you saw me. I want cry and kiss you. you have a strong body, well developed muscles. You are the best scientist of the word.
I love you. I am gay but i still love you. I want mary you. Tomorow i will take my parents to see your parent. Wait for me, my love.
Your love
Anna
Ooo....,
ReplyDeletei think you don't want to do that
ReplyDeleteoh my god ! i'm sure that Michael write this entry ^^ haha. Michael, you always have strange idea, that's so funny ! but remember , don't make Anna crazy !( very terrible)(:
ReplyDeleteMiss MOON ^^