Sunday, 2 August 2009

some sentences from Moon ^^

Hi, 209 family ^^
Long time no see you ! how are you ? I hope all good things for you.

I read all your entries, so interesting !wow, almost of you like KimBum ^^ who is he? Is he handsome ? can you post some of his photos ^__^

I’m really glad when I open again our class’ blog and realize that your writing skill has improved a lot. Maybe, we should thank you our teacher- Greg, now give him a big hand ( bộp bộp bộp) ^_^ of course, that’s also the result from your great efforts ! and especially, your lovely T.A (Ms Thuy) who usually gives you homeworks for practising English well. (:

I still miss all of you, let me see…., Sophie, Anna, Cherry, Sarah, Susan, Honey, Lena, Miley, Carol, Sam, Sue, Thao, Onion, Ashley, and only three handsome boys ,Huy, Justin and Michael , right? ^^ (10 mark for me).

To students:Hey , lovely girls and handsome boys in the very very crazy class, try to write more and more and tell me about the class or share your feeling......, I really want to hear from  you ^^

To Greg: why don’t you write something ? , you see all students and T.As have written a lots. ( thầy Greg hư quá, hehe ghi Tiếng Việt chắc ko hiểu đâu)

Now, I have to say goodbye to you. I’m so sleepy ! (1 pm)

Love you ! chụt chụt chụt^^
Miss Moon

1 comment: