Thursday, 1 July 2010

hi! :-)







hi my kids! ^^ It's mama. It's been a long time to visit this blog :-) [ i know how much u were waiting for my entry haha :)) ] I'm just kidding. But, I'm so surprised that most of you have improved the writing skill a lot. It's so funny to read all your entry ^^.. ( maybe, Miss Nga is very good at teaching u )hihi. Now, it's time for me to conduct my promise. I am posting some old pictures :-) Hope u like it!

Mama

7 comments:

  1. hi mama
    i miss u so much
    when will u come back
    oh ! mama! come back soon and continue to teach us
    our class very miss and love u
    see ya soon
    Guy GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mama
    i miss u so much
    when will u come back
    oh ! mama! come back soon and continue to teach us
    our class very miss and love u
    see ya soon
    GaGa Guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh.. MS Nga well, i can't see my face.. ('+'..)
    please, can you put other pictures?
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all miss u, Mama (T.T)!!!
    What're u doing now ?
    Why did u leave us ??? Tell me why why why ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys :-) I didn't leave you, I am still watching over u B-) so be careful and be good! If not, I will come back and punish all of you with lots of homework in break time.. ho ho. Don't worry! Although I don't work with our class, I still keep in touch by blog or email. So I want to see more and more your entries. U don't know how much excited I am when reading blog. Tell me more about your summer, ok?

    Who is GaGa Guy? is it Blaine? :-)

    I'm sorry for my late posting. But I promise that I will post many pictures in next entry. Plz, give me time and wait for me... hihi

    have a nice day! :)
    Miss Thuy

    p/s: plz write ur name when u give cm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My face so funny any way thanks mama :D [by Phuong]

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it is blaine cute handsome boy
    my new nickname is 3G is mean Gaga Guy

    ReplyDelete