Friday, 9 July 2010

The umbrella man [by Phương]

I'm an alcoholic,wine is my life i can't live without it.But i'm so poor i'm not have any money so i have to trick every body, i fell so guilty but i have no choice.Every day i come to different pub to get people's coats and umbrellas,no body realize that i steal their coats and umbrellas.I sell all for 1 pound each one,when I had enough money to go drinking and my old strength back,i never come back the bar that I stole because I was afraid they would arrest me.I do it because I was too old I can not go to work to earn money and one reason is that I was too addicted to alcohol.Rainy day is my lucky day because I can sell my things.I hope when i die God will forgive me.
THE END.

P/S by Vietnamise: tra từ điển đau cả con mắt mới được đoạn văn ngắn như vầy viết xong có đc thưởng kái chi không ?Hehe viết đầu tiên luôn

2 comments:

  1. Con ga.Viet nhieu do ma tra tu dien.Ga!Nguoi ta viet dai hon ma ko can tu dien.Do wa Phuong oi.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!10 thousand VND for using vietnamese too much in here!!!

    Actually, your story is a little bit short, Phuong! make it longer and more exciting!!!
    ^^.N.

    ReplyDelete