Saturday, 10 July 2010

The Umbrella Man by Susan.

I'm going to tell you about my life. I'm an alcoholic, so i can't live without it. You know, when you really want to drink alcohol, nobody can stop you and you can't restrain yourself, you can do everything inclusive bad things, even though you're old man.

Yesterday, i deluded a woman and a girl. It was raining, they were waiting to get a taxi and they didn't have an umbrella. I went forward to them, I pretended to be a polite man.
I raised my hat politely and said to that woman : "Excuse me! I do hope you'll excuse me."I was sheltering under my umbrella (actually, it wasn't mine), i held high over my head.
Then, the woman said :"Yes?". "I wonder if i could ask a small favour of you", I said.
The woman seemed to look at me suspiciously. She was staring down at me along the full lenght of her nose and the little girl seemed to say sth.
I continued to say :
- I've never forgotten it before.
- You've never forgotten what ? - she said.
- My wallet. I must have left it in my other jacket.
- Are you asking me to give you money? - she said.
- No, i'm offering you this umbrella to protect you and to keep, if you would give me a pound for my taxi fare just to get me home. - I replied.
- Why don't you walk home?- She asked me unendureably.
- Oh, I don't think i could manage it. I've gone too far alread. It's a lovely silk umbrella. Why don't you take it,Madam ? It cost me over 20 pounds, but that isn't important because i want to get home. - I tried to persuade her.
She was undecided :
- I don't think it's quite right that i should take the umbrella from you worth 20 pounds. I think I'd better just give you the taxi-fare.
- No,no,no! -I was pretending to cry.- I would never accept money from you like that! Take the umbrella, dear lady, and keep the rain off your shoulder.
She took a pound out and gave it to me (i was glad to see that) and contrary. I thanked her and walked away as fast as i can.
I went to a bar and spoke to the barman. He gave me an expensive drink and i gave him a pound. I drank it in one go.
Then I put on my hat and coat, very quickly, i took from the rack on the many wet umbrella and left the bar.
After that, i exchanged the new umbrella to another person, who didn't have a hat or a coat.
That's about my life. I depend on rainy days .

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY.
POST COMMENTS, PLEASE.

4 comments:

  1. waiting this to be finished!!!
    ^^.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, i finished the story. HaHaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCARY LAUGHING, ESPECIALLY ON RAINY AND DARK WIDE ROADS!!!

    aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (^^.nga.)

    ReplyDelete