Monday, 12 July 2010

UMBRELLA MAN
"Umbrella man" that what my victims usualy call me. Look at me, you will think I'm an innocuous, old man.But don't be trick by that. The truth is I'm an imposture and an alcoholic.Idon't have money so I take it form other people by tricking them, the trick is very ease. I just pretend I forgot my wallet and chage an umbrella to get money( not my umbrella).I love the rainy days because those days are the day I work and glup down whole bottle of alcoho.
I still remember them, the most clever victims. They were a woman and a little girl. they must be mother and daughter. they were standing in front of a dentistry to catch a taxi. I came to them, holding an umbrella which I have stolen forma pub. I dedicated them to chang the umbrella for some money. The mother was a supicious preson. Her voice was clod and distant. She was staring down at me along full leght of her nose, I was scared. But she still gave me her money. Then, I went ot a pub, got my drink, it was so happy. But there was something unexpected, They- the victims followed me. How surprise! I was so smart when I pretended like I don't saw them. However, I must go to "hunt" for drink and better careful next this time.

1 comment:

  1. ^^ YOU HAVE REWRITTEN THE STORY IN AN EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND ORDER.

    YOURS IS A LIGHT STORY, YET A MEMORABLE ONE. MY FAVOURITE SENTENCE IS '' I still remember them, the most clever victims.''

    NgA^^

    ReplyDelete