
* ABOUT GENERATION GAP *
Hello, every body!
My name’s Justin. I’m 14 years old. I’m here to talk with you about my family.
I think my family is very important to me. My family is more important than friends because my family gives me every thing I need (money , love...). I like my family because my family is always important to me.
I think my family don’t understand me because sometimes my mother and my father tell me off when I do good things. My parents always make some rules for me but I hate that because I want to be free. My parents don’t hit me when I do something bad, but they just tell me off or are disapointed in me. I don’t know why but I think they love me a lot.
Anyway, I always love my father and my mother.
JUSTIN
such a good way of thinking, boy^^.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you ask your Dad and Mom the reasons why they tell you off even when you do the right things???