Tuesday, 15 June 2010


I’m Peter,and I’m here to talk with you about the generation gap.

Sometimes in my family,the gap betwwn me and my family is very big (but just sometimes). My parents always care about my 2 little sisters. We always argue about my sisters, and when they brake my things, I tell them off. That's the only thing can makes them argue with me. Specially my brother, he always want to fight with me and sometimes I just don’t know why i'm being hit. But sometimes,they talk to me in a friendly way and we play some family games like: chess, cards, billiards and other games. And about my parents, they don’t know what I want and they always buy something I don’t like like shirts, shorts. And they compel me to wear it and that makes me angry.

I think this gap will never be bridged!

1 comment:

  1. wow, sound like you are being compressed from many directions^^

    I wonder whether you feel the same gap between me and you ( you know what I'm referring - homework )

    ReplyDelete