
Hi!!!!
I’m Minh and today I’ll tell you about the generation gap in my family.
I always want to talk with my parents but I don’t have a chance. Therefore, they usually don’t understand me. We often argue because the way I talk about everything is different from my parents. When my famlily has any problem, they always solve it themselves. They never know what my opinion is. I'm often very disappointed about that.
Although my parents are sometimes angry and shout at me, I'm never angry about that because they only shout me when I do something wrong. So, I know that they are fair. I still feel comfortable with my family, the reason is they never tell me what I have to do or punish me when I do something wrong. Anyway, I want to tell them I love them very much.
so, you want to be more involved in family affairs?
ReplyDeleteThat's quite good. Somehow your parents didn't realize that you are mature enough to be more responsible for those things, my advice is just tell them whenever you think you are ready to.
Have a sincere talk with them about that someday, hope that they will understand you better than yesterday^^