
By ???
I am the second child in my family and of course I have so much reponsibilty to my family. I used to love my family so much and I spent all my free time with them. It made me feel happy. But now, I don’t know what to say because lately, I… hate my family. It is hard to except, I know.
Since I went to high school, we can’t seem to agree on anything. My father, who was my favorite, became my biggest enemy. I don’t want to listen to my father anymore. His every word was beatiful to me but now, blah blah… that's all I hear. Sometimes I feel guilty. That feeling doesn't feel right to me. What can I do? I don’t wanna be guilty. I do love my family, but…
just talk to your Dad, hope that he will understand you, I think you might need a little bit of help from Mom to talk to Dad^^
ReplyDelete