Tuesday, 15 June 2010


Posted by MARCY

Hello everybody today I want to talk about my friend’s family. She is my best friend. Her name is Tiffany, but I just call her Tif.

Tif is a silent person so making friends with her is difficult and talking to her is more difficult. She is the eldest child in her family. Her family used to be happy and cordial. But everything changed when she was in grade 9: Her father had a motor accident and was paralyesd. So everyone in the family was financially dependent on her mom. Despondently, she wanted to take another step with another man. Her mother told her that she had to follow her to America. Tif was so upset and wanted to commit suicide. She cried a lot and didn’t know what to do. What is your opinion about her mom? And what advice I should give her?

Read and comment for me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, sound serious :|

    if she goes to USA, then who's gonna take care of her Dad?

    ReplyDelete