it's wonderfull. I love it
The Han River is beautiful! I've always wanted to see her and, someday soon, I will. We have an old saying that goes... "Be the gentle, flowing river, not the furious, gushing stream."Think about that and let me know what it means!:) Greg
Robertttttttttttttttttt!Mail Homework to me, quicklyyyyyyyyyyyyy!If not, you're gonna be dead when you come back here!!!
oh ms Nga, i've just send the homework, and please check (*_*)...Robert
it's wonderfull. I love it
ReplyDeleteThe Han River is beautiful! I've always wanted to see her and, someday soon, I will.
ReplyDeleteWe have an old saying that goes...
"Be the gentle, flowing river,
not the furious, gushing stream."
Think about that and let me know what it means!
:) Greg
Robertttttttttttttttttt!
ReplyDeleteMail Homework to me, quicklyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
If not, you're gonna be dead when you come back here!!!
oh ms Nga, i've just send the homework, and please check (*_*)...
ReplyDeleteRobert