Tuesday, 15 June 2010


The generation gap

ADAM

My family doesn’t fight much, but sometimes we have a fight, sometimes it starts from the smallest thing. My dad is easy to anger and my mom always just protects her own ideas, so if they have a gap between them, they always get angry. But except for that, they always take care of us very well. My mom always helps me with my homework and my dad always tells my what I should do if I don’t know what to do.

And about the generation gap, it doesn’t always happen because my parents and I have a lot of common. However, when I'm tired of studying or something like that, I always fight with my parents. Most of the time I fight with my mom . And I always feel sorry after that. I know that I'm wrong and that I shouldn’d fight with her , because she is a person who is very easy to hurt. But my dad doesn't fight with me and tell me what to do.

Anyway, I love my parents and I will love them forever. If you can see my homework Dad and Mum, I'm sorry parents, I never foget my mistake that made you disappointed last week.
Your son,
ADAM

1 comment:

  1. but you didn't give me any homework last week, did you???

    ReplyDelete