
Name: David
I think family is more important because family is our home, you can find friends anywhere but you can’t do that with family.
My parents are sometimes strict with me and tell me to sleep on time, do homework... But I always listen because I know they love me so I always do what they say. I sometimes don’t get along with my family, for ex: about my relationship with my friends, my behavior… Sometimes, I have arguments with my parents. They never ask my opinion about problems, school, my hobbies… They just do everything without asking me. I think people shouldn’t do this. Perhaps in some situations we should do it, but I can’t give you any reason. I can't choose between them because I love both my parents very much. I think the Black Sheep would be me. Everyone always believes in me so much but I always make everyone disappointed about what they think I can do. But everyone still believes in me. They usually understand what I want, but sometimes not. They always love me.
I want to follow my own dreams but I also don’t want to make my parents disappointed so maybe I will listen to my parents. I see everybody wants no rules but I think having some rules is OK. If we didn't have rules we would be wild and nobody would be able to control us. Pretty soon, we'd become bad guys. My Parents get along with each other. They trust me about 50/50.
It all about my Generation Gap
David
haha,you need to give us a breath next time, how can you answer all of the questions in just a piece of writing???
ReplyDeleteyeah, after Thay Greg helps to correct some parts of David's writing, not it's much better to read and understand your thinking, David^^
ReplyDelete