Tuesday, 15 June 2010


THE GENERATION GAP

In my opinion, I think family is more important than friends because when you do not have money your family will give you some but your friends won’t give you their money.

My parents always make some rules for me but I don’t like it. I want to be free. My parents never hit me when I do something bad. They just tell me off or are disappointed with me. I don’t know why but I think they love me a lot. About our relationship, we love each other like we love ourselves. When I have good marks in the exams they always give me something I like.

We love each other very much but they don't like what I like. Like I like something horrible and black but they don't. I like wearing a black suit but they don't. I want to be a scientist but they want me to be a doctor. But I very love them and they very love me too.

Michael

1 comment:

  1. We love you very much, too^^.

    Very clear and good writing with few mistakes, Mike, but pay attention to'' love me very much'', not'' very love me'', hehe

    ReplyDelete