
Family is so very important to me. Some people say friends are more important than family, but I don’t think so. Because families always share love and stay together. But sometimes friends are important too.
My parents usually make me act in a certain way. Though I want to have a style of my own, I don’t want to make my parents upset so sometimes I act in the way they want me to.
I don’t like to wake up early in the morning but my mom always says: ”Vietnamese girls have to wake up early and be industrious.” But i’m a lazy girl and don't always feel like being industrious!
Sometimes I feel like they don’t love me. But I realize that they always love me when my mom takes me in her arms and hugs me. Last month on my 13th birthday when my dad gave my a big heart♥shaped pillow I knew he loves me ].
I get along better with my father because I always share things, chit chat with him and he is friendly with me and my mother is always cautious with me .
That's called the generation gap!
By
Phuong
^^ lovely family^^
ReplyDelete