Tuesday, 22 June 2010









Hi Hi Hi, it’s me, again. Today, I want to let you guy know more and details about what otaku is and the manga I posted last time.
First, otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games. A female otaku is occasionally referred to as a fujoshi. This word can have a very negative meaning depending on the context in which it is used. In Japanese society its usage is widely understood to mean someone who is an anti-social maniac. But in the International anime community the word has evolved into a slang reference meaning obsessed fan. Although used with pride by many western fans to describe themselves, the term carries as negative a connotation in Japan as 'Trekkie' or 'geek' does here. In Japanese, the word Otaku has a negative connotation and can be violate any where. In Japan, there are gangs who hunt for Otaku and I mean it in a negative way. Otakus have a very difficult life in Japan. They can’t get a good job, all ways seem as a geek. Otakus in Viet Nam have easier life because they are not many and popular. But still, some things never change. I don’t want to be a geek but I’ll keen on what I love(^_<).




Now, do you remember the manga I posted last time, its name is La Corda D’Oro (Golden Melody or Golden String in English). It’s a story about Hino Kahoko a girl has a very strange and wonderful life( to me ^_^). Hino is a student at Seiso Academy, one with an ordinary life. One day, Lily - the mischievous musical fairy who had blessed the original founder of the school - finds Kahoko running late to class. Delighted that she is able to see him, Lilli grants Kahoko a magical violin, and a place in the school's annual musical competition, which many students in the music department would die to partake in. Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by the fairy, who constantly nags her until she finally gives way to his pleading. She reluctantly accepts the instrument. As she practices her pieces, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any piece on the violin as long as she knows the tune and plays it with her heart. She later gets more attached to the surrounding boys in the competition. Who will she in love with? Who in the five boys (which not including the boys in second part^_^)?

Ps: I’m a boy(maybe I lie).>_<

4 comments:

  1. I used to read lots of Comic books when I was 10 up. And now I still love Doraemon and watching Detective Conan.

    I know friends at my age still enjoy Comics like every other kid^^.

    Japanese stories are so lovely. And for the movies, Korean movies are usually one of the best because the actors and actresses play their part so well. Some movies take lots of tears from me:((

    Nga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks for finding my post Miss Nga.I am very very happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome^^. I'm happy too^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, mystery boy (or girl!!)
    Good to learn about your passion for manga. If you have one in English may I borrow it to read? (It will be the first time for me)
    See you in class, whoever you are !)
    Greg

    ReplyDelete