Friday, 18 June 2010


LIEFE OF AN OTAKU
Hi, I am an Otaku and I have been an Otaku for 4 years now. I would like to share my Otaku life with you. I started colecting comic books when I was ten, became a manga lover when I was eleven. I love my otaku life, and since I have been otaku, my favorite manga is La Corda D'Oro and these are it's picture(beatiful right?)

4 comments:

  1. what does Otaku mean?

    Is the main character just playing the violin all his time?

    I love sad violin and cello songs^^.

    Nga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never met a real Otaku before. thanks for sharing this part of your life with us. Looking forward to lots of updates and details. Keep posting!

    Nga, Otaku are people who have a passion for Japanese Manga, comics and animation, I think.

    Now, I wonder who our little Otaku could be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess^^

    I think she is Katie^^.

    Nga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! SHe must BE Katie! are..you?

    ReplyDelete