Thursday, 4 August 2011

QuangNgai


After a year of studying,I guess everybody want to have a vacation and beside it’s summer now so let’s make this sumer count.And this year summer,my summer vacation is wonderful because me,or I can say that my ILA 209 class travelled around Vietnam.It was wonderful.We went to a lot of places,met a lot of people and have a lot of fun.I want to tell you a trip about our journey but I just have one problem.Our journey went thourgh 17 cities and a lot of other places so I don’t khnow which trip I gonna tell you.Uhm,let’s me think….Oh yeah,I gonna tell you a trip when we went to Quang Ngai,it’s kinda fun and interesting if you listen carefully.ok,let’s me start….
I don’t know anything about Quang Ngai when we came to Quang Ngai but I remember all of the trip.It’s was on Monday,I think,we arrived to Quang Ngai .I was very excited because this is the first time I went to Quang Ngai.I have studied Quang Ngai before so I know a little about this place.As I know Quang Ngai province stretches from 14 ° 32 'to 15 ° 25' North, from 108 ° 06 'to 109 ° 04' East, leaning into the mountains overlooking the South China Sea, the northern border province of Quang Nam, the southern border provinces Binh Dinh, Kon Tum province to the west, the east China Sea. Located in the middle of the country, Quang Ngai province to the capital Hanoi and 883 km north of Ho Chi Minh to 838 km to the south.

After hours on a super car,we stopped in front of a 5 stars hotel.I kinda surprise and terrified when I look at the bill because it cost 3000$ for each people.That’s mean 18 people including 17 students and teacher.It’s supposed 19 people but Mr.Tuan have some business to take care of so he couldn’t stay with us but with some people it’s a great new.The first day we stay in Quang Ngai is not interesting much because suddenly we have a big rain and we can’t go to anywhere so we just go around the hotel,eat and sleep.The next day,it’s still the same,it’s still rain and may be it won’t stop.But the third day it’s different,it was a beautiful day with sunshine,cool wind,…We visited a lot of places,although all of them are supermarkets,game stores,souvernirshops,…But it kinda fun.At 12pm on the same day,while was taking a nap,teacher Greg asked me for a walk and I say ok.When I followed him to the elevator,I seen all of us were there but then…My daughter,crimison screamed,it’s not because she saw ghost or a mouse but it was…me.I was wearing a short while everybody wore beautiful clothes.So I ran back to my room to change clothes and came back with a little shame.Than we have a walk to 4pm and then we went to sleep again.
The forth day,we went to the beach and have a competiton.The competition name is The man of class 209 or you can say that we compete to each othe to see who is the strongest and the weakness.We swam,ran,played sports,…just to prove that one of us is the strongest.But we have an incident,Quan almost die because of his compete but he was lucky because we saved him at the right time so he didn’t die.And at the end of the day,we have decided that Minh is the strongest,Adam is second and me is third.And what about Quan?He is almost the last but after his incident so we decided that Bill is the last.
But what have to come must come,we have to say goodbye to Quang Ngai on the fifthday and move to another city.I wish we could stay longer but it can’t come true.Quang Ngai have give us memories that may be I can’t ever forget it.But I can’t still believe that teacher Greg paid everything.5 days stay in the 5 stars hotel costed 270000$ for 18 people.I wonder where is all the money come from.But fun is important so I don’t care about money much.Thank you for listening.Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment