
September 26th, our class went to Lao Cai for vacation included 16 people ( 15 students and 1 teacher ). When we arrived, the hotel welcome us, we booked 2 rooms one for the students and one for only teacher [enjoy ;)) ]. Next we go to some waterfall and the karaoke then we came to some restaurant to enjoy the additional foods and drinks. At night we came back to the hotel to take a rest after one day long, we were all tired. The car are moving fastly in the dark on the roughly country road, the driver was the only who still awaked, we were sleeping, suddenly, the car crushed the big giant tree. Every one still alive except Criminal and the teacher, they was death. After that night, we came back to HoChiMinh city, I still scared I missed my criminal, I can not can't think about it. I came to her house and say sorry to Cri parents...they all most fainted down I cried so much...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete