Thursday, 4 August 2011

Buon Me Thuot






It was a cloudy beautiful day. I took a place in the car, and enjoyed the funny sense of my .My destination is Buon Me Thuot, a beautiful and a largest city of central highland. In 2 days, I learnt very much. The first impression of this land with me was the nature and the peaceful atmosphere. The first place I visited was the area where elephent was trained. And of course I wouldn't miss riding elephent there. The next popular stop was the village of Buon Tuo, about 13 km from town. But that 2 place couldn't amuse me as Yok Don Nation Park. U know why? I would found wild Elephents there and I met it. After all, I realized that my country is more beautiful than I think. And I'm sure that I will remember the trip in long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment