







At 6a.m, on Sunday 30th Febuary, we(209 class) arrived at Vung Tau. We hired rooms at the hotel. I was in the same room with Quan, Bill and Willy. Then we went to the restaurant and had breakfast, then we went climbing a moutain. The views were very nice.It liked a normal day then it happened!
We decived to go to the beach. It was fun,Willy flew a kite, some boys played footbal, some bathed in the sea. Then I heard someone yell:" HELP! HELP!". I looked at the sea and saw S.Phuong nearly drowning. With out thinking, I jumbed into the water and saved her. When she regained consiousness and she said:" Michael, you are my hero!".
A few minutes later, a whirlwind appeared and took willy away. he cried like a baby, yelling for help. I used a giant kite to come to himm caught him, then I used a parachute to land and saved him.
Back to the sea, a "Mega" shark and a "Titanic" sea-crocodile turned up and took Bill and Adam away.I took a knife then ran after them.i used the knife to cut the crocodile teeth. th shark smelled the blood and they started eating each other.I saved Willy but poor Adam, he was chopped into little pieces.
After that, we went to his funeral. If you don't believe me, here are some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment