Thursday, 4 August 2011

Hanoi






















Hanoi is a tropical and second largest city of Viet Nam . Ha Noi has many historic monument like “ Turtle Tower “ in Hoan Kiem lake , One Pillar pagoda ,...and the Red river . Red river is the most famous river in Hanoi . About food , Hanoi has a lot of delicious traditional food like “ Pho “ , “Vong grilled rice “ ,.... I like “ Green sticky rice cake” , it’s a kind of traditional cake , it make by ground rice and green bean . Formerly Hanoi had thirty six streets and districts , each street sell diffent hand made products.
So this my bad memory about the Hoan Kiem lake, when I stand at the lake bank I saw a big brown thing was flowding in the lake, I thinked it’s the famous turtle that has lived in the lake for a thousand year and I shouted as lound as I can . Every body looked at me and that thing , some of them took out their camera and took picture , one man picked up a long pranch and picked that thing out of water . So shame it just a nilon bag , every body looked at me like a stupid girl & and they deleted all picture they just taken. I won’t go there a gain .




No comments:

Post a Comment